Pagina's

zondag 8 november 2009

Stamping 411

Hoi allemaal,

Gisteren heb ik weer een kaartje gemaakt volgens de nieuwe sketch van het blog van Stamping 411. Ik heb deze leuke sneeuwpopjes gebruikt en wat glitter in de sneeuw gedaan.
Ingekleurd met m'n markers.

Yesterday I've made this card for the blog of Stamping 411. I used this cute little snowmen stamp and put some glitter in the snow. I colored the snowmen with my markers.

Dit is de sketch:



En dit de kaart:



Nog een close-upje van de sneeuw:



Hoop dat jullie hem ook leuk vinden? Ik in ieder geval wel :-))
Hope you like this card, I do!

Stamps: The more the merrier
Paper: Night of navy, whisper white, green galore, brocade blue, brocade blue DSP
Ink: black, and markers: green galore, brocade blue, night of navy
Other: glitter, pearls

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Fantastic! I have customers NEEDING this stamp set, it's so much fun! I love blues and greens together and I love non traditional combos for a holiday card. Beautiful as always Erna!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtig weer Erna!!!
    En dat glitter geeft het echt iets extras!
    Liefs, Marit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Just stinkin' cute! I love the colors you chose and your blingy snow too!
    Thanks for playing along this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Erna, we both used the snowmen this week! It's my favorite set right now! I've put Dasher in a drawer for a while and decided to give the snowmen their day. Your colors are fabulous and I love the glittery snow. thanks for sharing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh Erna -- I love the color combination that you used. And of course, snowmen are always a winner in my book! thanks so much for sharing a great sketch challenge card this week! Blessings, Gretchen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I just love the color combination! Very creative! Love it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great choice of colors. So bright and cheerful. I'm so glad you decided to play along. This card is a keeper.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. LOVE this color combination....and the sparkles just make it even more special!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Just love your card and those colors together are just perfect!! Love the snow too!! Great job and thanks for playing along this week!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Love this...of course, I'm a huge fan of snowmen! Great job with the sketch this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog en het achterlaten van een berichtje! *** Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment!