Pagina's

zaterdag 1 oktober 2011

kon het niet laten...

Hi Stamping Friends!

Ik kon het niet laten, ik heb de afgelopen week zoveel leuke dingen voorbij zien komen waarmee ik niets kon doen. Dat ik nu dacht, ik neem even een vrij uurtje en ga een kaartje maken. Ik heb de nieuwe sketch van Stamping 411 gebruikt. En de uitdaging van The Friday Mashup! Daar is dit herfst kaartje uit voortgekomen.
Deze stempelset heb ik vorig jaar aangeschaft en ik vind hem zooooo mooi!! Omdat de basiskaart donker is heb ik ook nog een inlegger gemaakt voor de binnenkant. Ben benieuwd wat jullie ervan vinden.

I couldn't stay away from my stamproom, I saw so much nice challenges last week which I couldn't use. So I took a little time to stamp and made this card. I used the new sketch from Stamping 411 (I was in the showcase last friday :-)) and the challenge of The Friday Mashup: Fall and brads. In the right corner I added three brads. I LOVE this stampset, it's so beautiful! Because the early esspresso basecard, I decorated the inside of the card too.

De sketch:


De challenge:


Mijn kaartje:


de knoop en blaadjes van iets dichterbij:


de brads:


en de binnenkant:


Stamps: Afterthoughts, French Foliage
Ink: Early Espresso, River Rock, Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze
Paper: Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, 
Accessories: brads, nestabilities, marker, ribbon, button

Have a great day!

21 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtige stempels zijn dit! Ook de kleuren zijn fantastisch mooi zo samen!
    Liefs
    Christine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love what you did with that stamp set... and I really like how you used the Blue with it. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtige kaart, Erna! Mooie kleuren ook, echt herfst!
    Zie trouwens dat je al 90 volgers hebt, je gaat hárd! Gefeliciteerd!

    Liefs, San

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Erna, your card is stunning. I love the way you have made a bouquet with your leaves. That blue is perfect with the browns. The inside of your card looks beautiful too.

    I'm so glad you joined us at the Friday Mashup for our challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great choice of colors and that DSP you used is some of my favorite! Great card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Very pretty! I love the bow and the button on top of the leaves!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh Erna! This is totally beautiful inside and out. Thanks for playing along.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love this -- great texture and movement!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Erna this is absolutely stunning! The colors are gorgeous. Love, love, love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Fabulous card.. just gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation!
    Patty Bennett

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Great card, I love your finishing touches on the inside.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. This card is absolutely perfect!! I love the bow and button--beautiful! And, the inside of the card--what a nice surprise for the recipient!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Erna... one word... WOW!!! Your card is so beautiful! I love the way you used that paint drops stamp to create a background for your sentiment. The leaves are gorgeous. Excellent job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Erna, Great card. Love the leaves. and of course the blue, just adds to the card. Thanks for playing with us at Friday Mashup.
    Cindy GD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Beautiful card Erna. Love how you have used both this stamp set & the papers.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Oh this is GORGEOUS Erna!! i love the rich, masculine colors! Superfantabulous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. A stunning card inside and out! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. This card is super super gorgeous!! I just love this new Well Worn DSP and you did an awesome job with it!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #37 with a link back to your blog on 10-9-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Thanks and take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog en het achterlaten van een berichtje! *** Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment!